Saturday, March 21, 2009

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH GAME BOYYYYYYYY!!! (Flava Flav)

One of the greatest things ever invented. Portable gaming, for those who need to get their game on while on the crapper.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gameboy

This was by far my favorite to do from this project because of all the unique elements of the gameboy.


I cut the screen portion of it out and made the cd label inside the game screen of Tetris. It came out perfect, in my opinion.


All the details of the console remain. This was definately the most satisfying console to replicate.

Unlike the previous consoles I made the cd label the game of tetris playing on the screen instead of a game cart.


The back of the wrap came out great because I got to put the loaded cart as part of the design. I also included all the details such as Nintendo's 800 number for repairs in case I ever need it.

1 comment:

  1. Cute.. cute.. cute! So cute! Very creative design ^^ I like it. Nice to know an artist like you :) Anyway, if you have time, take a visit at my Download Games website.

    ReplyDelete