Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Sega Master System - that really smart ugly kid in class

The answer to the NES was Sega's Master System. A really cool console that from my perspective could only be attained by wealthy jerks and spoiled brats. I'm still jealous to this day.


If anyone is wondering how I did these, well I took some pictures I found on the internet and painstakingly worked layers on top of the photo.


Once I got the template for the mini-cdr in place, it was only a matter of placing the photos and stretching to fit and working the layers on top of it.

I Like the simplicity of the carts, but i am guessing they saved money on not having to pay artists for extra art on there carts.

The bottom of the system is once again the back of the mini-cd wrap. Seems like a lot of work but I really enjoyed being so accurate with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment